Website Owner: Login to to activate your website.

Need your own Website?
Click Here to get your own website online!

Welcome To Fighting Unlimited News , Latest News 24/7

Felkins stops Brown to retain featherweight title at 559 Fights 38

By:Daniel "BigTrip" Quintana

559 Fights was back in Visalia Friday night August 28th, 2015. as The Visalia Rawhide Stadium played host to 559 Fights 38 "Felkins vs Brown". 11  Amateur MMA bouts had the crowd on their feet throughout the night.

In the main event 559 Fights featherweight champion (6-0-1) Holt Felkins put  his title on the line versus Visalia's (2-0) Dwight Brown out of Vitruvian Fight and Fitness. Bakersfeild's Holt Felkins wasted no time  going for a submission, as he looked to sink in a guillotine choke when Brown shot in for a take down. Brown slammed his way out of the hold, but got his back taken during a scramble, Felkins was then able to lock in a rear naked choke that would force the tap in round 1. Felkins retains his title and moves his record to 7-0.

In the co main event Nathan Napolitano out of Salinas took on Exeters Alex Valencia. Napolitano found a home for some punishing leg kicks that had Valencia hurt and falling to the canvas. Napolitano followed him to the mat, where he then took Valencia's back and sunk in a rear naked that forced the tap in round 1.

Madera's Joel Lopez Palos stops Victor Rico by tko using some hard ground and pound until the ref stopped the fight in round 1.

Charles Jelks defeats Juan Campos by submission, using a kimura to force the tap in round 1.

Anthony Parham  defeats Tevin Ellis by unanimous decision.

Mitchell Sipe defeats Drew Preheim by unanimous decision.

Havier Pedroza stops Michael Forrester by tko forcing the referee to stop the fight in round 1.

Josuhe Aispuro defeats Yuni Valencia by unaimous decision.

Jacob Longoria submits Daniel Manriques with a guillotine in round 1.

Victor Lopez defeats Michael Saldana  by unanimous decision.

Joshua Williams  defeats Vincent Franco by tko, using his ground and pound until the referee stopped the fight in round 2.